The ClevaCare® shower arm improves the bathing experience of injured or elderly people. The unique design helps to reduce the physical strain on carers by allowing them to shower the patient without moving them. The unique retractable spring on the shower arm ensures that an air gap is maintained in areas of high contamination risk. 600mm inlet hose and 1700mm outlet hose provided
- 15 BSP inlet and outlet.
- Brass swing arm with stainless steel spring.
- Supplied with stainless steel fasteners, unique hose with swivel end connections.
- 600mm inlet hose and 1700mm outlet hose.
- To suit installations pre AS1428.1 2009 code changes.
- High polished chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Inlet: 15 BSP
- Outlet: 15 BSP
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.