When designing bathrooms and shower cubicles in care facilities, it is integral to ensure that the needs of both able bodied and people with physical limitations or those requiring assistance while showering are met. The GalvinCare® healthcare range is a preferred choice for providing a safe and dignified showering experience for both carers and their patients.
- 15mm BSP Connection
- 1000mm x 32mm hygienic stainless steel grab rail
- Hygienic Seal® healthsafe flange covers
- Chrome brass friction slide cradle with PUSH-PULLME® shower height adjustment rod for seated people.
- Strong and stylish ABS handpiece and 1500mm long reinforced white PVC hose
- Chrome brass wall outlet elbow with 9L/Min flow and dual check/non return valves to prevent back siphonage
- Stainless steel fixings
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Outlet: Shower Head
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 9
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.