Galvin healthcare showers provide safe and reliable showering for both able bodied people and people with disabilities. Our designs take into consideration the needs of care facilities to assist in ensuring the showering experience is easy and efficient.
- Satin supreme grade 304 grab rail.
- Hygienic Seal®* health safe flange covers.
- ABS Glide Slide Cradle fastened and tensioned to the grab rail for handset support and movement.
- Strong and stylish ABS hand piece.
- PVC reinforced Softflex spiral hose.
- Chrome on brass wall outlet elbow which features 9 L/min Flow. Interchange spigot and separate licensed dual check/non return valves to prevent back siphonage.
- Inlet: G 1/2" / 15 BSP
- Outlet: ABS Plastic Shower Head
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (KPa): 100 min - 500 max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 min - 70 max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 9
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plate