- Powder coated in Hawthorn Green.
- 1 year warranty when installed and commissioned in accordance with AS 2441.
- Test pressure: 1700kPa.
- Maximum working pressure: 1200kPa.
- Spray distance approximately 7 metres.
- Minimum discharge at 220k ± 10 kPa inlet pressure should be 30l/min.
- Nominal hose diameter: 19mm.
- Hose reel length: 36 meters.
- Fire hose reel comes standard with:
- A fitted brass fire hose reel nozzle and a brass ball valve to ensure long life and durability.
- A guide arm that is fitted with roller beads to ensure the hose flows freely and doesn’t kink.
- Side plates that are made from tough powder coated zincalume steel (per AS 4506).
NOTE: These do not comply with Australian Standards for fire hose reels due to the colour
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.