Our AS/NZS 3662, WaterMark and WELS 4* approved Safe-Cell® Chrome Plated Brass Prison Vandal Resistant Shower Rose 65 - Std provides both anti-vandalism and anti-ligature features. The Safe-Cell® Vandal Resistant Shower Rose with bolting plate provides both anti-vandalism and anti-ligature features. This shower is used extensively in high risk, high-security applications such as prisons, correctional facilities and detention centres.
Safe-Cell® Vandal Resistant Shower Rose is used extensively in high risk, high security applications and is perfectly suited to:
- Prisons Correctional
- Detention Centres
- Public Showers
- Beach Showers
Performance Standards & Approvals
- Anti-ligatures features.
- 7LPM Constant Flow Restrictor.
- Chrome plate finishes for easy cleaning and added durability.
- Complies to DPW - NSW Specification
- Front or rear fixing.
- Minimises hiding of contraband.
- Minimises suicide risk.
- Minimises self-harm risk.
- Vandal Resistant.
- Inlet: 1/2" NPT - Female
- Outlet: Shower Rose
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 6.5 lpm
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
In the absence of a legal or industry definition of anti-ligature or ligature resistant products, when we use these terms, we are referring to products that are designed and manufactured with the intention of reducing the risk of ligature attachment to the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd will always endeavour to design and test our anti-ligature product(s) to reduce the risk of product ligature attachment that may result in serious injury or death. Whilst all reasonable measures are taken at the time of design, the anti-ligature design of the products are not intended to and will not: a. Replace protective measures that need to be taken in the specific circumstances of usage; b. Substitute the need for supervision of those who may be at risk; c. Protect and or prevent those at risk against any self-harm instances that may occur when installing; and d. Protect and or prevent injury when the risks were unknown to us at the time of the design of the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd does not offer and does not represent or warrant that any product(s) for sale that is ligature-free. Therefore, Galvin Engineering will not be liable for any claims, loss, or damages arising from ligature attachment on our products. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that products purchased and installed are suitable for the environments in which they are installed, and suitable supervision and protective measures are in place to protect those at risk
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.