The stainless steel, three piece ball valve is an isolation valve that may be installed into applications such as; water and liquids.
- Allows greater corrosion resistance than a conventional brass ball valve.
- Widely used within chemical processing, food, marine, mining and general industries.
- The 3 piece construction allows end connections to be permanently fitted to the pipe system, so the valve body can be removed, enabling replacement of seals without disturbing the pipe work.
- Stainless steel 316 body and ball
- Valve stem anti-blow-out design
- Full bore floating ball
- Investment casting
- Size range: 15mm BSP to 100mm BSP
- Nominal pressure: PN16
- Temperature range: -20°C to 235°C
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.