Speakman traditional series round bowl eyewash stations provide the highest level of performance. All traditional series eyewash stations feature dual aerated spray heads with automatic flow controls and flip top dust covers. The aerated water flow, a Speakman signature feature allows soft flowing water to provide wider coverage, cleaning full facial areas. Additionally, traditional eyewash stations are equipped with a stay-open ball valve activated by a paddle handle allowing hands-free operation once the eyewash has been activated. The SE-582 is a wall-mounted unit with a stainless steel bowl. The SE-582 meets ANSI Z385.1 compliance.
- (2) aerated yellow plastic spray outlets
- 300 series stainless steel bowl
- ½ BSP female brass, chrome-plated valve
- Stainless steel push handle activator
- ½ BSP female inlet
- 3.18 gpm @ 30 psi
- Universal emergency sign included
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.