Our new state of the art Australian Made Galvin Specialised CliniMix® Lead Safe™ Inwall Thermostatic Progressive Shower Mixer with GalvinCare® Handle for shower applications. Specifically designed for mental health and health care facilities featuring an easy to operate on/off temperature control and option to be set to a thermostatically controlled temperature of 48°C maximum. Suitable for high and low pressure systems, reliable CliniMix® Lead Safe™ Thermostatic Progressive Shower Mixer is water conversing and cost-effective.
- Australia's first Lead Safe™ progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4
- Manufactured using Lead Safe™ DZR Brass with less than 0.25% lead content*
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Supply Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Minimum Temp. Differential (Between Supply and Outlet Temperature) (°C): 10
- Adjustable Temperature Range (°C): 35 Min - 48 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temperature (°C): 41
- Maximum Flow Rate for Stable Outlet Temperature (LPM): 6
- Maximum Flow Rate (LPM): 18@300kPa
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
|Without hand held shower connected - water flows through fixed installed shower rose when shower valve is activated||With hand held shower connected - water flow is automatically diverted from shower rose to hand shower when shower valve is activated (no water flow from shower rose occurs)|
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.