Galvin Specialised AS/NZS 4032.1 and NSW Health approved CliniMix® Lead Safe™ Stainless Steel Cabinet Assembly with Universal door range is designed to protect the most vulnerable from scalding or cold water shock by providing tempered water to the desired outlets that comply to the relevant Australian Standards and codes such as those of NSW Health.
- Manufactured using Lead Safe™ DZR Brass with less than 0.25% lead content*
- NSW Health approved
- Easy in-situ servicing with body O'ring on the removal cartridge
- Study hinged lid stainless steel box with flange avoids damaging finished wall service at installation and servicing
- Available with hot and cold thermal flush kit - not just hot side
- Safe, simple and easy to maintain. Flat-faced connections allow removal of the valve without disturbing the pipework
- In the event of either hot and cold water supply failure the valve will shut down, quickly restoring flow when normal conditions resume
- Suitable for installation in low pressure systems and will operate with working pressure as low as 20kPa
- Water temperature is established at plus or minus 2 degrees even during water pressure or temperature fluctuations
- Compact design to fit into stud work
- Inlet: 3/4" Cu Tube
- Outlet: 3/4" Cu Tube
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Hot Supply Temperature Range (°C): 60 Min - 90 Max
- Cold Supply Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 25 Max
- Adjustable Temperature Range (°C): 35 Min - 48 Max
- Maximum Inlet Pressure Ratio: 6:1
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temperature (°C): 43.5
- Minimum Flow Rate for Stable Outlet Temp: (LPM): 6
- Maximum Flow Rate (LPM): 24lpm@100kPa
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass*
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.