This unique new product has been designed to use in shower applications in behavioural health facilities, providing a normal as possible look and feel. It operates similar to a household lever mixer, without the lever and assists in providing a safe environment for patients by minimising ligature points in the shower cubicle.
It comes with a face plate to suit a range of electronic activation buttons which are sold seperately.
- Unique design concept that eliminates the institutional look and provides anti-ligature features and vandal resistant compliance.
- Easy operation allows the shower to be activated with your fingers.
- Tough enough to withstand heavy knocks.
- Easy temperature blending and operation to ensure comfort and safety for the user.
- Bevelled edges for maximum tight fixing.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Headwork: Ceramic Disc Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 80 Max
- Construction: DZR Brass*
- Finish: Chrome Plated
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.