Our range of Ezy-Wash® Pre-Rinse units are designed to clear excess food debris and sauces off dishes before placing them in commercial dish washing machines. Featuring an ergonomic trigger handle which allows easy and intuitive use. Our robust food service range complies with all relevant standards including AS/NZS 3718 and has been tested for cleanability to ASTM F2324-03 at 21.46 seconds. The heavy duty design makes it ideal for installation in all types of applications.
- 15mm BSP female connection on the inlet riser.
- 1000mm long high pressure hose with swivel ends.
- Stainless steel spring.
- Trigger hand spray.
- Bright chrome plate finish for added durability and easy cleaning.
- ¼ turn jumper valve hot and cold concealed tap assemblies with 80mm levers.
- 250mm pot filler with 80mm lever control tap.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP Male.
- Outlet: Trigger Spray.
- Headwork: Jumper Valve.
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max.
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max.
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 15.
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome