The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved Ezy-Wash® Wall Mounted Exposed Mixing Unit complies to AS 6400 WELS rated to 3 Star and is supplied standard with a swivel aerated upswept outlet, 80mm lever handle and a bright chrome plated finish.
- Lever action handles with red and blue indicator buttons (yellow available on request)
- Quick action Hydroseal jumper valve SBA’s
- 400mm reach swivel spout with aerator
- Finished in bright chrome plate for added durability and easy cleaning
- Inlet: 1/2” BSP - Female
- Outlet: Aerator
- Headworks: Jumper Valve/Ceramic
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 - 500
- Working Temperature Range – Jumper Valve (°C): 5 – 80
- Working Temperature Range – Ceramic Disc (°C): 5 - 90
- Nominal Flow Rate: 9
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.