The Flowmatic® automatic flusher is fully concealed and utilises advanced technology that easily adapts to the required situation and environment. The demand for automatic flushers has been heightened by the community's awareness that disease can be spread by touching contaminated appliances and also by the increased vandalism of cisterns. The Flowmatic automatic flusher combats these issues and is your best choice for new and existing projects.
- The control box and sensors must be mounted within 3 metres of the supply valve
- A 220 - 240V 50Hz 10 amp general purpose outlet must be supplied within 1 metre of the control box
- All plumbing must comply with AS/NZS3500
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.