GalvinAssist™ healthcare showers provide safe and reliable showering for both able-bodied people and people with disabilities. Our designs take into consideration the needs of care facilities to assist in ensuring the showering experience is easy and efficient.
- Satin supreme grade 304 grab rail
- Hygienic Seal®* health safe flange covers
- ABS Glide Slide Cradle fastened and tensioned to the grab rail for handset support and movement
- Strong and stylish ABS handpiece
- PVC reinforced Softflex spiral hose
- Chrome on brass wall outlet elbow which features 9 L/min Flow. Interchange spigot and separate licensed dual check/non-return valves to prevent back-siphonage
- Inlet: G 1/2" / 15 BSP
- Outlet: ABS Plastic Shower Head
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (KPa): 100 min - 500 max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 min - 70 max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 9
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.