Only for use in Northern American Installations. The GalvinCare® Mental Health Shower Rose 65 provides both anti-vandalism and anti-ligature features. This shower is used extensively in high risk, high security applications such as prisons, correctional facilities and detention centres as well as Mental Health facilities. It is accepted and recommended by the New York State Office of Mental Health.
- Anti-ligature features
- 1.8 GPM Constant Flow Restrictor
- Chrome finish for easy cleaning and added durability
- Front or rear fixing
- Robust vandal resistant
- Inlet: 1/2" NPT - Female (American National Standard Taper Pipe Thread)
- Outlet: Shower Rose
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (GPM): 1.8
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.