This GalvinCare® Shower Kit features the innovative ClevaCare® shower arm improves the bathing experience of injured or elderly people. The unique design helps to reduce the physical strain on carers by allowing them to shower are patient without moving them. The unique retractable spring on the shower arm ensures that an air gap is maintained in areas of high contamination risk. This shower kit also includes inlet and outlet hoses and grab rail.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- 15 BSP connection for easy installation.
- 15 BSP connection for all hose types.
- Brass swing arm with stainless steel spring.
- High polished chrome plate finish for easy cleaning and added durability.
- 600mm inlet hose and 1700mm outlet hose.
- Tough white ABS handpiece.
- 900mm x 32mm hygienic stainless steel grab rail.
- Wall inlet elbow features 9L/min flow INTERCHANGE® spigot with separate licenced dual check non-return valve.
- Suits installation pre AS1428.1 2009 code changes.
- Inlet: 15 BSP Female
- Outlet: Handheld shower
- Headwork: N/A
- Operating temperature range (°C): 5 Min - 55 Max
- Operating pressure range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Nominal flow rate (LPM): 9
- Finish: Chrome