Galvin Specialised ProLab® laboratory tapware range is supplied standard with tube nozzle, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, G 1/2" BSP Inlet all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plated
- Quality controlled. Every valve is tested
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media
- Tube nozzles or aerator are available on all water units
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance
- Specialised top assemblies give precise flow and regulation
- Exchangeable nozzles for flexible choice of outlet connection
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Main materials: Tap body: Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE)
- Headwork: Ceramic
- Handle: Brass with media indication according to EN13792
- Handle Colour: With accordance to DIN EN 13792
- Body Colour: White
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Outlet: Tube Nozzle
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.