COVID-19 - 24 March 2020
Author: Madlin Zamir Date Posted:24 March 2020
We're open for business
On the evening of 22 March 2020, the Government took a series of drastic new measures to contain the spread of the virus. One of them was to nationwide close all pubs, clubs, gyms, cinemas, indoor sporting venues, entertainment venues and places of worship as of midday yesterday, 23 March.
So far these measures only target the service industry which means we are still open operating as usual across Australia.
With borders closing across the country, we are working closely with freight companies to assess any possible impacts on distribution. At this stage, we do not anticipate any interruptions; however, this may change for individual States and Territories in the coming days and weeks.
On this occasion we would like to remind you:
- We are currently not welcoming visitors but are more than happy to discuss your needs or questions via phone or email
- All deliveries and distribution are zero contact, with our logistics teams taking strict measures to ensure social distancing protocols are followed
- Our business is working as usual, and we welcome you to contact any member of our sales team
- Our sales team is currently not conducting any face to face meetings, but we are available to conduct any technical or formal CPD presentations online
- While our teams are working remotely where applicable, rest assured that your enquiry will be answered promptly and professionally as usual
We are here to support you in keeping your supply chain moving and will do what we can to ensure you meet your clients’ needs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on 1300 514 074 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay healthy and remember to wash your hands, wash your hands, wash your hands.