- Brass body
- Nitrile o-ring
- Commercial grade quality and fully backed by our industrial warranty
- Certified to AS/NZS 1221
- They come with a 1 year warranty when installed and commissioned in accordance with AS 2441
- Test pressure: 1700kPa
- Maximum working pressure: 1200kPa
- Spray distance approximately 7 metres
- Minimum discharge at 220k ± 10 kPa inlet pressure should be 30l/min
- Nominal hose diameter: 19mm
- Hose reel length: 36 metres
- Fire Hose Reels come supplied with:
- A fitted Brass Fire Hose Reel Nozzle Type 1 (Jet) and a brass ball valve to ensure long life and durability
- Side plates that are made from tough powder coated zincalume steel (per AS 4506)
- Cabinets to suit are available to purchase separately
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.