We are always looking for fun and motivated high performers who exhibit our core values of Pride, Accountability and a Will Do Attitude. So if you are interested in joining a growing family owned business that is a market leader in the design and manufacture of specialised commercial taps and fixtures, read on....
Currently, we are looking to employ competent and motivated people for the following position/s:
Sales Consultant - (VIC)
Storeperson / Internal Sales - Tullamarine (VIC)
Draftsperson - Malaga (WA)
Interns and Work Experience Students Welcome
Benefits of being part of the Galvin Engineering team include:
- Working with a fun and united team
- Dedicated training and regular feedback
- Responsibility and the opportunity for advancement
- Involvement in decision making and social activities
- Inclusion in the Company's unique Gain Share Plan
- Being a part of a professional and thriving family business
Employee Value Proposition
Our Employee Value Proposition has been created using input from our employees and the Employee Engagement Committee. From the research we conducted we have come up with the following 12 statements which we believe describe the employment experience at Galvin Engineering.
1. We are proud to be a third generation family business.
2. We are committed to our PAW Values - Pride, Accountability and a Will Do Attitude.
3. We value our employees and our customers.
4. We work together as a team to get the job done.
5. We work hard but we also have fun and enjoy our social activities.
6. We value diversity and celebrate the different cultures of our people.
7. We are proud to call our fellow employees friends.
8. We value loyalty and the long length of service of our employees is testament to this.
9. We value talent and are committed to the training and development of our people.
10. We support work/life balance by offering flexibility wherever possible.
11. We value safety and security at work.
12. We respect each other and treat everyone equally.