The AS/NZS 3718 WaterMark approved CliniLever® Shower Set, complies to AS6400-2005 WELS rated to 3 Star and is finished in a bright chrome plate.
- 304 Stainless Steel grab rail with Satin Supreme™ finish
- Hygienic Seal® health safe flange covers
- ABS Glide Slide Cradle fastened and tensioned to the grab rail for handset support and movement.
- Strong and stylish ABS hand piece
- PVC reinforced Softflex spiral hose
- Chrome on brass wall outlet elbow which features
- 9 L/min flow. Interchange spigot and separate licensed dual check/non return valves to prevent back siphonage.
- 150mm CliniLever® contra rotating lever handles make showering easier for uses with disabilities or limited hand mobility.
- Handles are finished in bright chrome plate finish for added durability and easy cleaning.
- Suitable for installation and will assist in compliance to AS1428.1 – Design for access and mobility-General requirements for access - New building work.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.