The AS/NZS 3718 Watermark approved TC56 Series CliniLever® Surgical Unit, complies to AS6400-2005 WELS 4 Star Rating and is supplied standard with a low lying outlet and laminar flow nozzle, 150mm long lever handle and a patented built in removable strainer and isolator, ½" BSP female inlets and is finished in a bright chrome plate.
- Inline inlet tails with isolator and strainers.
- Components fully enclosed to avoid contaminants.
- Low lying levers allow easy to use hands free operation.
- Angled spout to help minimise the risk of water becoming traped.
- Smooth easy clean surface.
- Smooth round design to facilitate easy cleaning and help reduce dirt and bacterial growth
- Laminar flow nozzle to reduce the risk of legionella comes standard.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Laminar Flow
- Headwork: Ceramic Disc
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 7.5
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome Plate
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.