This new design may be used in shower applications and, provides state of the art features to comply with healthcare requirements. The GalvinCare® anti-ligature handle operates on/off temperature controls for straight forward operation. Suitable for high and low-pressure systems it can set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 48ºC maximum.
- Includes a unique thermal disinfection bypass feature to hot water sanitise the valve.
- Enables water to be mixed closer to the point of discharge, minimising stagnant warm water which provides ideal conditions Legionella bacteria to grow.
- The CliniMix® range features an inbuilt thermal disinfection facility whereby the mixer can be thoroughly cleaned using Thermal Disinfection Kit. A manual thermal flush allows you to minimise the build-up of bacteria by re-directing hot water through the cold side of the tap and bypassing the thermostat.
- Smooth internal components to decrease dirt build-up.
- Features a hygienic flow straightened outlet that is smooth bore and self-draining.
- Easy to use GalvinCare® control handle minimises ligature risk. Water flow always starts from cold for safe usage.
- Fast and easy to clean.
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device. Easy to access isolators helps to minimise the time of commissioning and maintenance.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failure.
- The first Australian approved progressive mixer with an inbuilt thermal disinfection facility, helping to minimise bacteria buildup. (Kit sold separately)
- Inlet: 1/2" NPT - Male
- Outlet: 1/2" NPT - Male
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Supply Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Mixed Temperature Range (°C): 35 Min - 48 Max
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): 39 - 41
- Operating Temp. Range (°C): Full cold - 41
- Minimum Flow Rate for Stable Outlet Temp. (LPM): 6
- Maximum Flow Rate (LPM): 18 @ 300kPa
- Construction: DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome
In the absence of a legal or industry definition of anti-ligature or ligature resistant products, when we use these terms, we are referring to products that are designed and manufactured with the intention of reducing the risk of ligature attachment to the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd will always endeavour to design and test our anti-ligature product(s) to reduce the risk of product ligature attachment that may result in serious injury or death. Whilst all reasonable measures are taken at the time of design, the anti-ligature design of the products are not intended to and will not: a. Replace protective measures that need to be taken in the specific circumstances of usage; b. Substitute the need for supervision of those who may be at risk; c. Protect and or prevent those at risk against any self-harm instances that may occur when installing; and d. Protect and or prevent injury when the risks were unknown to us at the time of the design of the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd does not offer and does not represent or warrant that any product(s) for sale that are ligature-free. Therefore, Galvin Engineering will not be liable for any claims, loss, or damages arising from ligature attachment on our products. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that products purchased and installed are suitable for the environments in which they are installed, and suitable supervision and protective measures are in place to protect those at risk
No Downloads Available
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.