This new design may be used in shower applications and, provides state of the art features to comply with healthcare requirements.
The single lever handle operates on/off temperature controls for straightforward operation and simplifying the showering of patients.
Suitable for high and low pressure systems it can be set to deliver a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 45ºC maximum.
- Australia's first lead free progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4.
- The first Australian approved progressive mixer with an inbuilt thermal disinfection facility, helping to minimise bacteria buildup. Kit sold separately.
- Manufactured using high quality solid brass with less than 0.25% lead content.
- Enables hot and cold water to be mixed at the point of discharge, reducing warm water stagnation which can provide ideal conditions for Legionella growth.
- Designed to provide stable mixed temperature and rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failures.
- The long lever handle provides precise control of flow and temperature. Water flow always starts from cold for safe operation.
- Easy to access isolators help to minimise the time for commissioning and maintenance.
- Clean smooth lines which facilitate fast and easy cleaning and coordinate well with our current ranges of healthcare taps.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP Shower Outlet
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 - 500
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 - 85
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Mixed Temperature Range (°C): 35 - 45
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temp. Range (°C): 39 - 41
- Operating Temperature Range (°C): Full cold - 45
- Flow Rate (LPM): 6 Min - 15 Max
- Construction: Lead Free Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, we have based our definition on s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.