Our new state of the art Australian Made Galvin Specialised CliniMix® Lead Safe™ Inwall Thermostatic Progressive Shower Mixer for Healthcare shower applications. Specifically designed for health care facilities featuring an easy to operate on/off temperature control and option to be set to a thermostatically controlled temperature of 48ºC maximum. Suitable for high and low pressure systems, reliable CliniMix® Lead Safe™ Thermostatic Progressive Shower Mixer is water conserving and cost-effective.
- Australia's first Lead Safe™ progressive mixer range is AS/NZS 4020 tested and certified to AS 4032.4
- Manufactured using Lead Safe™ DZR Brass with less than 0.25% lead content*
- Has a unique thermal disinfection bypass feature
- Reduces risk of Legionella growth by mixing water close to point of discharge and minimising stagnant warm water
- Minimises dirt build up and is fast and easy to clean due to its smooth internal and external design
- Can be set to a thermostatically controlled water temperature of 48°C
- Water flow always starts from cold for safe usage.
- All servicing and commissioning can be done without removing the device. Easy to access isolators helps to minimise the time of commissioning and maintenance
- Rapid shut down in the event of cold or hot water supply failure
- Also available as Chrome Plated Brass option WM-TMVPMS
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Headwork: Thermostatic Mixing Valve (TMV)
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 20 Min - 500 Max
- Supply Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 85 Max
- Minimum Temp. Differential (Between Supply and Outlet Temperature) (°C): 10
- Adjustable Temperature Range (°C): 35 Min - 48 Max
- Permitted Supply Pressure Variation: 10:1
- Factory Set Thermostatic Temperature (°C): 41
- Minimum Flow Rate for Stable Outlet Temp. (LPM): 6
- Maximum Flow Rate (LPM): 18 @ 300kPa
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, our definition of Lead Safe™ is based on the requirement of s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.