Lead Safe™ Conti electronic tapware is ideal for any hand washing stations that call for the convenience of automatic handsfree activation with the option of user-controlled settings.
Conti Electronic Flamingo Infrared Hob Basin Tap without Temperature Mixer – Battery is compact and solid in design. Conti’s range of commercial grade tapware is perfectly suited to:
- Rest areas
- Public amenities
This Lead Safe™ tap not only passes the Australian Standard testing for potable water (AS/NZS 4020), it also complies with s1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act in the USA and complies with NSF61 / NSF372. Therefore, in the USA this tap can be labelled as ‘lead free’. In addition, all metallic materials used is this tap is listed on the European Standard (4MS Common Approach), which ensures they meet the strict German Drinking Water Guidelines.
- Commercial grade quality and fully backed by our industrial warranty
- Single temperature
- Double infrared sensor with automatic setting feature and microprocessor
- Bi-stable magnetic solenoid valve (for increased energy savings)
- Water supply connection with flexible high-pressure hose and strainer
- 6V lithium CR-P2 commercial battery included
- Iqua touch feature enables temporary - off (for cleaning purposes) or continuous water flows (for filling the basin)
- Appropriate mounting hardware included
- Check valve and built-in strainer
- 12, 24 or 72-hour hygienic rinse activatable
- Installation similar to conventional single-lever tap
- Operating pressure: 30kPa - 500kPa
- Maximum water temperature: 80°C
- Aerator: Economy aerator, cascade (self-cleaning)
- Inlet Connection: Flexible hose at 350mm long
- Strainer: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor-sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor technology
- Sensor range nominal: 102mm - 127mm
- Hygienic rinse time: 2 minutes pre-set (adjustable from 0.5 - 20 minutes)
- Temporary-off: 2 minutes (fixed)
- Time Out Setting: 2 minutes — Maximum time tap will run upon continuous detection
- Engineering standards: Noise class I, DIN EN 200; P-IX 9576 / IA
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, we have based our definition on s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.