Lead Free with GalvinClear® Technology, Conti electronic tapware is ideal for any hand washing stations that call for the convenience of automatic activation with the option of user-controlled settings.
Superior technology - compact and solid in design, this model is pre-destined for hand sinks in rest areas, stadiums, schools, restaurants, hotels and other public areas. The latest in innovative technology offers the best in comfort.
Lead Free with GalvinClear® Technology - This tap not only passes the Australian Standard testing for potable water (AS/NZS 4020), it also complies with s1417 of the Safe Drinking Water Act in the USA and complies with NSF61 / NSF372. Therefore, in the USA this tap can be labelled as ‘lead free’. In addition, all metallic materials used is this tap are listed on the European Standard (4MS Common Approach), which ensures they meet the strict German Drinking Water Guidelines.
- Single Temperature.
- Double Infrared Sensor with Automatic Setting Feature and Microprocessor.
- Bi-Stable Magnetic Solenoid Valve (for increased energy savings).
- Water Supply Connection with Flexible High Pressure Hose and Strainer.
- 6V Lithium CR-P2 commercial battery included.
- Iqua touch feature enables temporary - off (for cleaning purposes) or continuous water flow (for filling the basin).
- Appropriate Mounting Hardware included.
- Check valve and built in strainer.
- 12 or 24 or 72 hour hygienic rinse activatable.
- Installation similar to conventional single-lever tap.
- Operating pressure: 30kPa - 500kPa
- Maximum water temperature: 80°C
- Aerator: Economy aerator, cascade (self-cleaning)
- Inlet Connection: Flexible hose at 350mm long
- Strainer: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor-sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor technology
- Sensor range nominal: 102mm - 127mm
- Hygienic rinse time: 2 minutes pre-set (adjustable from 0.5 - 20 minutes)
- Temporary-off: 2 minutes (fixed)
- Time Out Setting: 2 minutes — Maximum time tap will run upon continuous detection
- Engineering standards: Noise class I, DIN EN 200; P-IX 9576 / IA
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.