Galvin Specialised AS/NZS 3718 approved Ezy-Drink® 316 Stainless Steel Lead Safe™ Vertical Push Button drinking bubblers are ideal for use in playgrounds, schoolyards and public areas drinking trough. Hardwearing and safe, our Ezy-Drink® bubbler range is water conserving and cost-effective.
Our range of commercial grade drinking bubblers are perfectly suited to:
- Schools & Early learning facilities
- Public washrooms and areas of high use
- Sporting grounds and Stadiums
- End of trip facilities
- Beach Front areas
- Designed to withstand the Australian environment with superior corrosion and rust resistance
- 316 stainless steel quality for longevity
- Manufactured using the GalvinClear® Lead Safe™ technology (stainless steel is completely free of lead as no lead is used in its production)
- Unique EPDM rubber mouthguard:
- AS 4020 approved
- protects children's teeth in the rough and tough environment of the schoolyard and playground
- high resistance to bacterial and fungal attack
- UV stabilised against sun damage
- Vandal resistant design
- Easy to use self-closing mechanism
- Inbuilt adjustment for consistency of water flow
- Designed and manufactured in Australia - spare parts and support available locally reducing maintenance downtime costs
- Complies with NSW Education EFSG Guidelines
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headwork: Push Button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 2
- Construction: 316 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.