Galvin Specialised Ezy-Drink® Lead Safe™ push button drinking bubblers are ideal for use in playgrounds, schoolyards and public area drinking troughs. Robust and reliable, our Ezy-Drink® Lead Safe™ push button drinking bubbler range is water conserving and cost-effective.
- Manufactured using high quality DZR solid brass with less than 0.25% lead content*
- Constructed from EPDM material the AS 4020 approved mouthguard is anti-bacterial, and UV stabilised against sun damage
- Vandal resistant design
- Inbuilt adjustment for consistency of water flow
- Easy to use self-closing mechanism
- High-quality chrome finish for easy cleaning added durability and hygiene maintenance
- Designed and manufactured in Australia; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance downtime costs
- Also available in CP-BS option TD90P
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headwork: Push Button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 1.7
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, our definition of Lead Safe™ is based on the requirement of s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.