Our AS/NZS 3718 approved, Galvin Specialised Ezy-Drink® CP-BS Lead Safe™ Jug Filler Replacement Gooseneck Spout is ideal for use in playgrounds, schoolyards, offices and public area drinking troughs. Robust and reliable, our Ezy-Drink® CP-BS Lead Safe™ Jug Filler Replacement Gooseneck Spout is water conserving and cost-effective.
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance downtime costs
- Outlet: Gooseneck
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Construction: Lead SafeTM DZR Brass
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, we have based our definition on s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”.
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.