Our AS/NZS 3718 approved, Galvin Specialised Ezy-Drink® Lead Safe™ SBA for Lever Action Drinking Bubbler is ideal for use in playgrounds, schoolyards and public area drinking trough.
- Manufactured using high quality DZR solid brass with less than 0.25% lead content
- Self closing spring loaded lever activation for ease of use and to prevent water wastage
- Vandal resistant design
- Low maintenance and easy to operate
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Designed and manufactured in Australia; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance downtime costs
- Chrome plated brass option available 35193
- Inlet: 5/8" BSP - Male
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.