Galvin Specialised Ezy-Drink® Lead Safe™ Vertical Push Button drinking bubbler is ideal for use in playgrounds, schoolyards and public area drinking troughs. Robust and reliable, our Ezy-Drink® Lead Safe™ Push Button Drinking Bubbler range is water conserving and cost-effective.
- Manufactured using high quality DZR solid brass with less than 0.25% lead content*
- Constructed from EPDM material the AS 4020 approved mouthguard is anti-bacterial, and UV stabilised against sun damage
- Vandal resistant design
- Inbuilt adjustment for consistency of water flow
- Easy to use self-closing mechanism
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Designed and manufactured in Australia; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance downtime costs
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Rubber Mouthguard
- Headwork: Push Button
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 60 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 2
- Construction: Lead Safe™ DZR Brass*
- Finish: Chrome
*As ‘lead free’ is not currently defined by law in Australia and New Zealand, we have based our definition on s1417 of the USA’s Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) and the relevant US standards NSF61 / NSF372. The SDWA defines ‘lead free’ as “not more than a weighted average of 0.25% lead when used with respect to the wetted surface of pipes, pipe fittings, plumbing fittings and fixtures”
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.