Pre-rinse units are vital in commercial kitchen restaurants, as many pots are much too large to fit in even the largest of commercial dishwashers. Our range of Ezy-Wash® Pre-Rinse units are designed to clear excess food debris and sauces off of dishes before placing them in your commercial dish washing machine, and an ergonomic trigger handle allows easy and intuitive use.
- Support spring in chrome plated steel allows the trigger hose to be pulled into the spraying position and to return back from the washing area when released.
- Separate contra rotating heavy pattern lever handles with unique fast action ¼ turn brass spindles and jumper valves to provide either hot, cold water or mixed water.
- Easy to assemble and adjustable wall bracket.
- Flexible hose TPU inner.
- Twinner tap body is forged in brass and chrome plated heavy-duty construction and it is resistant to temperature up to 90°C.
- Main riser pipe in stainless steel, and designed for quick and easy installation.
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female Flexi Tails
- Outlet: Trigger Spray & Pot Filler
- Headworks: Jumper Valve
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 Min - 65 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate: 4.5
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.