- The sensor face is designed to be mounted flush into the wall/trough to minimise the growth of bacteria
- Sensor circuit boards are supplied standard with a lacquer finish to limit the damage that may be caused by moisture
- The multiple time cycle option is able to be adjusted on site which provides the facility manager the flexibility of adjusting to suit user requirements
- Built in capacitors and easy fit electrical filters help suppress external noise and provide a continuous, reliable delivery of water
- 24 volt low power usage solenoid to reduce the power usage and costs
- Slow close to minimise the impact of water hammer within the plumbing system
The Kit Includes:
- Stainless steel face place with infrared sensors
- 24V transformer for low power usage
- 24V brass solenoid 15mm BSP – slow close
- In-line brass strainer
- Electrical inline filters (2)
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.