Flowmatic® Electronic tapware is a technologically advanced range of hands free tapware designed to reduce the risk of disease caused by contamination when operating tapware and flushing systems. The range is ideal for health care facilities, food preparation areas in hotels and restaurants and care facilities where patients suffer with arthritis. Flowmatic® tapware and valves play an important role in reducing water and energy consumption.
- Powerful solenoid valve and water efficient aerator
- Polished chrome plated finish
- Temperature adjustable
- Easy to install
- Battery powered
- Operating pressure: 30kPa - 1000kPa
- Maximum water temperature: 80°C
- Aerator: Economy aerator, cascade (self-cleaning)
- Inlet connections: 350mm long flexible hoses
- Strainers: 0.5mm mesh size
- Sensor-sensitivity: Automatic self-adapting sensor
- Hygienic rinse: Adjustable with touch from 30 sec - 20 min
- Temporary-off: 2 minutes (fixed)
- Continuous water flow: 2 minutes present (Adjustable with touch 30 sec - 20 min)
- Power supply: 6V Lithium CPR 2 Battery
- Engineering standards: DIN EN 200; CE
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.