An integral consideration when designing bathrooms and shower cubicles for care facilities is to meet the needs of patients and caregivers alike. They need to be easy to use irrespective if they are used for independent or assisted showering. The specifically designed GalvinAssist™ healthcare range is the preferred choice for a safe and dignified showering experience.
- 15mm BSP Connection
- 1000mm x 32mm hygienic stainless steel grab rail
- Hygienic Seal® health safe flange covers
- Chrome Brass friction slide cradle with PUSH-PULLME® shower height adjustment rod for seated people.
- Strong and stylish ABS handpiece and 1500mm long reinforced white PVC hose
- Chrome brass wall outlet elbow with 9L/Min flow and dual check/non-return valves to prevent back-siphonage
- Stainless steel fixings
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP
- Outlet: Shower Head
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 100 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 70 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 9
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.