The GalvinCare® range of Anti-ligature grab rails provides safe and reliable fixtures for and ambulant and accessible areas in mental health institutions, psychiatric clinics, hospitals and detention facilities, which helps mitigate the possibility of self-harm by users and patients.
- Standard epoxy coated white finish to help create a more normalised environment.
- One end of the grab rail has an angled cap to prevent ligatures. This is installed at the top of a vertical rail or whichever end of a horizontal rail is most convenient.
- One end remains open for easy drainage and cleaning. This minimises infection control risks associated with other in-filled grab rails.
- Easy to use - To grip the handrail correctly the fingers should curl around the bar with the thumb supporting from the outside.
- Generally meets the requirements as fit for purpose of AS 1428.1-2009.
- Available in other colours such as Shale Grey, Black Glass, Cottage Green, Wineberry, Pommel Blue (must be specified when ordering).
No Downloads Available
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.