Australian Made AS/NZS 3718 approved, Galvin Specialised GalvinCare® Mental Health Anti-Ligature Wall Outlet is designed to minimise the risk of self-harm by providing a smooth, angled conical shaped body, anti-tamper screws and anti-rotation locating pin. The outlet is supplied with a flow regulating aerator that incorporates a swivel to provide flow direction adjustment when required.
- Anti-ligature features.
- Vandal resistant design.
- Minimises ability to hide contraband.
- 20-degree flow direction adjustment.
- Anti-rotation pin.
- Chrome plated finish
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Female
- Outlet: Aerator
- Headworks: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 - 500
- Maximum Working Temperature (°C): 5 - 70
- Nominal Flow Rate: 7
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.