The GalvinCare® anti-ligature grab rails provide safe and reliable fixtures for ambulant and accessible areas in mental health, psychiatric clinics, hospitals and detention facilities to help mitigate the risk of self-harm.
- Standard powder coated white finish to help create a more normalised environment.
- One end of the grab rail has an angled cap to prevent ligatures. This is installed at the top of a vertical rail or whichever end of a horizontal rail is most convenient.
- One end remains open for easy drainage and cleaning. This minimises infection control risks associated with other in-filled grab rails.
- Easy to use - to grip the handrail correctly the fingers should curl around the bar with the thumb supporting from the outside.
- Generally meets the requirements as fit for purpose of AS 1428.1-2009.
- Available in other colours such as Shale Grey, Black Glass, Cottage Green, Wineberry, Pommel Blue (must be specified when ordering).
- AS 1428.1 accessible compliant.
- Configuration: Available in lengths up to 6m in length. Can be mitre joined at 30, 45, or 90 degrees
- Fixings: Rails have countersunk fixing points to suit 12G Screw head
- Finishes: Powder Coated
Click here for more information about Anti-ligature