GalvinLab® gas turrets are suitable for low pressure or natural gas, town gas or LPG applications. The AGA certified low pressure range of lever gas turrets is supplied standard with a G1/2"/15 BSP male inlet with a 90º reverse chamfer for hose connection, anti-rotation lugs in base, rubber washer, brass backnut, all finished in bright chrome plate or epoxy coating.
- Complies with NSW Education EFSG Guidelines
- Vandal resistant design
- Our gas cock is manufactured for low pressure gas only - Natural Gas (town gas), LPG
- Recommended Working Pressure 1 to 3 kPa (AS 5601)
- Gas consumption is rated at 5.7 Mj/hour through each Gas Cock, 0.023 cubic metres per hour
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing costs of down time on maintenance
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Adjustable Spray Nozzle
- Headwork: Ceramic Cartridge
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 0 Min - 7 Max
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.