The TL07 series of laboratory tapware is supplied standard with a swivel outlet, vandal resistant handles and buttons, 15mm male BSP inlet and standard jumper valves, all finished in bright chrome plate. Options including epoxy coating and ceramic discs.
- Tough vandal resistant handles that have a unique locking system
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested
- Comprehensive range of interchangeable outlet attachments including vandal resistant aerators, tube nozzles, fixed spray nozzles and 'XT' tube nozzle
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance
- Simple servicing and readily available parts
- Chrome plate finish for easy cleaning, added durability and hygiene maintenance
- Inlet: 1/2" BSP - Male
- Outlet: Tube Nozzle
- Headworks: Jumper Valve
- Working Temperature Range(°C): 5 Min - 80 Max
- Working Pressure Range(kPa): 50 Min - 500 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 6.3
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.