Our AS/NZS 3662, Watermark and WELS 3* approved GalvinAssist™ Hand Shower Kit with Stainless Steel Hygienic Grab Rail provide safe and reliable showering for both able-bodied people and people with disabilities. When considering the shower cubicle options in care facilities or bathrooms provisions for assistance must be considered where someone is incapable of performing the cleaning task unaided.
- Commercial grade quality and fully backed by our industrial warranty
- Satin supreme grade 304 grab rail.
- Hygienic Seal®* health safe flange covers
- ABS Glide Slide Cradle fastened and tensioned to the grab rail for handset support and movement
- Strong and stylish ABS handpiece
- PVC reinforced Softflex spiral hose
- Chrome on brass wall outlet elbow which features 9 L/min Flow. Interchange spigot and separate licensed dual check/non-return valves to prevent back-siphonage
- Inlet: G 1/2" Female
- Outlet: ABS Plastic Handheld Shower
- Headwork: N/A
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 150 Min - 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min - 55 Max
- Nominal Flow Rate (LPM): 9
- Construction: Stainless Steel / Brass / PVC / ABS Plastic
- Finish: Polished / Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.