Cast stainless steel square drain assembly, threaded BSP, with three stainless steel lock down allen key screws for grate, machined/linished surface, load rated to Class B, with grey enamel coated cast iron shallow horizontal body, three weep holes.
- Complies with AS/NZS 4994:1998 Discharge of commercial and industrial waste water to sewer
- Complies with AS 3996 Class B and EN1253 R50 load rating
- Stainless steel square grate
- Cast iron as per BS 1452/Grade 180 and AS 1830/T80
- Balcony body ideal for thin slabs such as balconies and multistorey applications
- Ideal for all multistorey applications such as office towers, hotels, hospitals, shopping centres and apartment blocks
- Minimum slab thickness 96mm (including screed/topping and tile)
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.