Australian Made AGA approved, Galvin Specialised ProLab® range of laboratory turrets are supplied standard with tube nozzle, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button,15mm male BSP inlet all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance downtime costs
- Handle: Plastic with media indication according to EN13792
- Hose nozzle: Detachable serrated nozzle, suitable for 8mm to 13mm ID rubber hose
- Headwork: Ball Valve Opening/closing function: Lift to open and rotate to engage, reverse operation to close.
- Min/Max. Working pressure: 0 - 7kPa
- Recommend Working pressure: 1 to 3kPa
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.