The TG Lift Turn series of ProLab® laboratory turrets are supplied standard with tube nozzle, DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, 15mm male BSP inlet all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Handle: Plastic with media indication according to EN13792
- Hose nozzle: Detachable serrated nozzle, suitable for 8mm to 13mm ID rubber hose
- Headwork: Ball valve Opening/closing function: Lift to open and rotate to engage, reverse operation to close.
- Min/Max. Working pressure: 0 - 7kPa
- Recommend Working pressure: 1 to 3kPa