The ProLab® laboratory range has been designed and manufactured to meet the unique requirements and challenges of modern laboratories. The ProLab® 1-Way Laboratory Set offers great performance, durability, and flexibility while aesthetically pleasing. The ProLab® Water range are fitted with mini dual check valves to prevent backflow into scheme or potable water supplies and needle valve top assemblies for precise flow and regulation.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs.
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested. -
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Tube nozzles or aerator are available on all water units.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance
- Specialised needle valve top assemblies give precise flow and regulation.
- Exchangeable nozzles for flexible choice of outlet connection.
- Handle: Brass with media indication according to EN13792
- Spout: 120° limited swivel action
- Hose nozzle: Detachable nozzle with a built in approved dual check valve (AS/NZS 2845 Lic. WMKA02652)
- Headwork: Needle Valve
- Opening/closing function: 3 x 360°
- Temperature range: 0-90°C Max.
- Working pressure: 1000 kPa
- Test pressure: 1.5 x working pressure
- Inlet connection: 15mm BSP Male Inlet Tail