The ProLab® laboratory range has been designed and manufactured to meet the unique requirements and challenges of modern laboratories. The ProLab® 1-Way Laboratory Set offers great performance, durability, and flexibility while aesthetically pleasing. The ProLab® Water range are fitted with mini dual check valves to prevent backflow into scheme or potable water supplies and needle valve top assemblies for precise flow and regulation.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both educational and research labs
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating
- Quality controlled - every tap is tested
- Colour coded handles - chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media
- Tube nozzles or aerator are available on all water units
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance
- Specialised needle valve top assemblies give precise flow and regulation
- Exchangeable nozzles for flexible choice of outlet connection
- Handle: Brass with media indication according to EN13792
- Spout: 120° limited swivel action
- Hose nozzle: Detachable nozzle with a built in approved dual check valve
- Headwork: Needle Valve
- Opening/closing function: 3 x 360°
- Temperature range: 0-90°C Max.
- Working pressure: 1000 kPa
- Test pressure: 1.5 x working pressure
- Inlet connection: 15mm BSP Male Inlet Tail
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.