The TLDI Series of ProLab laboratory tapware is supplied standard with fixed outlet, Stirling DIN 13792 approved easy use handle and button, 1/2" male BSP inlet all finished in white epoxy coat.
- Vandal resistant fittings are standard which are suitable for both education and research labs
- Polyester powder coating provides better chemical UV light and heat resistance than chrome plating.
- Quality controlled. Every tap is tested.
- Colour coded handles - Chemical symbols according to EN 13792 for convenient indication of media.
- Replaceable top assemblies are supplied for easy maintenance.
- Specialised top assemblies give precise flow and regulation
- Main materials: Tap body: Polypropylene (PP) and Polyethylene (PE)
- Headwork: 90° ceramic-ceramic sealing
- Handle: Brass with media indication according to EN13792
- Handle Colour: With accordance to DIN EN 13792
- Body Colour: White
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.