Australian Made AS/NZS 3718 approved, Galvin Specialised Safe-Cell® Prison Multi-Grip Basin/Sink Tap is designed to minimise the risk of vandalism and self-harm. Our Safe-Cell® Prison Multi-Grip Basin/Sink Tap is ideal for high risk, high security applications such as prisons, correctional facilities and detention centres or mental health facilities where users may try to harm themselves or others.
- Vandal resistant design
- Multi grip handle
- Machined identification button
- Anti-rotation pin
- High quality chrome finish for easy cleaning and hygiene maintenance
- Australian Made; therefore, spare parts and support are available locally, reducing maintenance and downtime costs
- Inlet connection: 1/2" CU/BSP
- Outlet connection: 1/2" CU/BSP
- Headwork: Ceramic
- Working Pressure Range (kPa): 50 Min to 500 Max
- Working Temperature Range (°C): 5 Min. to 75 Max
- Construction: Brass
- Finish: Chrome
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.