Safe-Cell® electronic ducted dual temperature basin assembly provides the complete anti-vandal, anti-ligature solution. The unique electronic valve assembly, including the illuminated activation button provides a precise delivery of water, and is specifically designed for prisons, mental health facilities and other custodial establishments.
- 4mm thick stainless steel with 4mm radius corners
- Back mounted applications plates have no front penetrations and are fixed from the duct
- The control box and sensors must be mounted within 3 metres of the supply valve
- A 220 - 240V 50Hz 10 amp general purpose outlet must be supplied within 1 metre of the control box
- All plumbing must comply with AS/NZS 3500
- Pressing the illuminated cell call button activates the basin. Once activated the water will flow for the factory preset time of 15 seconds or until deactivated by pressing the button again
Run Time Settings:
- The factory preset run time is 15 seconds but it can be adjusted from 5 up to 45 seconds in 5-second increments
- Option of both cold and warm supplies (contact us for details)
- Cabling is supplied for the cell call buttons, solenoids and transformer
- Solenoid Valves: Basin unit comes with DR Brass water hammer resistant 24V AC solenoids
- Controller: Safe-Cell® controller is a 24V AC electronic control system allowing connection of up to 5 button inputs and 5 solenoids. Depending on the settings programmed the solenoids will open for a specific time once the appropriate button is pressed
In the absence of a legal or industry definition of anti-ligature or ligature resistant products, when we use these terms, we are referring to products that are designed and manufactured with the intention of reducing the risk of ligature attachment to the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd will always endeavour to design and test our anti-ligature product(s) to reduce the risk of product ligature attachment that may result in serious injury or death. Whilst all reasonable measures are taken at the time of design, the anti-ligature design of the products are not intended to and will not: a. Replace protective measures that need to be taken in the specific circumstances of usage; b. Substitute the need for supervision of those who may be at risk; c. Protect and or prevent those at risk against any self-harm instances that may occur when installed; and d. Protect and or prevent injury when the risks where unknown to us at the time of the design of the product(s). Galvin Engineering Pty Ltd does not offer and does not represent or warrant that any product(s) for sale that are ligature-free. Therefore, Galvin Engineering will not be liable for any claims, loss, or damages arising from ligature attachment on our products. It is the purchaser's responsibility to ensure that products purchased and installed are suitable for the environments in which they are installed, and suitable supervision and protective measures are in place to protect those at risk
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.