Galvin Specialised AS/NZS 3718 approved Stainless Steel Vandal Resistant Dual Flush Plate Assembly for Pneumatic Inwall Cisterns is designed for custodial and mental health facilities. Robust and reliable, our Stainless Steel Vandal Resistant Dual Flush Plaec Assembly for Pneumatic Inwall Cisterns is completely free of lead as no lead is used in its production.
- Face plate features pneumatic dual flush push
- activation buttons for cisterns
- 2mm thick, vandal resistant stainless steel faceplate
- Activation: Push Button
- Connection: Pneumatic
- Cable Lenght: 3 meters
- Finish: Stainless steel
- The prices on this website are indicative only, and are the Recommended Retail Price for stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products.
- The actual pricing charged will ultimately be decided by those stores and online sites selling Galvin Engineering products. Stores selling Galvin Engineering products are listed on our website here.
- The prices are in AUD, are inclusive of GST, are exclusive of freight, and are subject to change without notice.